The following Libraries and Tools help you when you target the MS-Windows Platform.
- Visual RAD (Rapid application development) Development environment including: GWindows, a Win32 binding, and GNATCOM, a binding to COM/DCOM/ActiveX.
- Another Win32 binding that works with any Ada 95 compiler. An introductory edition is available free of charge for non-commercial use.
- Libraries for console I/O.
- Visual C++ - GNAT interface
- Guide for calling Ada functions from C++ using GNAT and Visual C++.