Image Resizer for Windows is a replacement for Resize-O-Matic that works with Windows 7
Ever need to simply resize a mass of images with ease? Resize-O-Matic is a quick and convenient way to do that. It will add a new option to your context-menu.
- Double click the icon
- Click Next until you can no longer hit Next.
- Click Finish
When Resize-o-matic resizes images, it does not by default replace the original copy. It just saves another copy under a new name. For instance, if you resize foo.jpg you will have a new file named foo (Small).jpg.
- Select image(s)
- Select desired size
- For the purpose of the web you almost surely want 640x480.
- Click Ok
Advanced Usage edit
Resize-O-Matic also supports a few "advanced" options. They aren't really all that advaned.
- Custom resizing dimensions
- Make pictures smaller but not larger
- Resize the original pictures (don't create copies!).
- This is probably the most useful feature.
- ^ This link was current at the time of writing 04-08-2008