|| This page was originally written by Arlen22. He put it here for reference.
A TiddlyWiki Five syntax reference for everyone who needs it.
|| If you are looking for information regarding TiddlyWiki Classic, please refer to TiddlyWiki Classic.
My rough idea to give us a starting point :) -Arlen22 (talk) 22:19, 10 February 2017 (UTC)
- Getting Started - Possibly just a link to TiddlyWiki.com
- First steps - Creating, Editing, Saving using TiddlyFox and NodeJS.
- Formatting - http://tiddlywiki.com/#WikiText
- Macros in WikiText
- Styles and Classes (CSS)
- Block vs Inline
- Transclusion & Templates
- All the stuff that people have always wondered about this important subject.
- If there are 42 variations of an operator, we should make sure people know them all, either by rote or by "phonics".
- The idea is that we teach them the concept that filters use and how they work together.
- Thinking of all the more advanced features of templating, which won't be explained in Exploring Syntax.
- Ways to integrate with the core without hacking the core itself.
- Getting into the nuts and bolts - A basic overview of working with macros and widgets and a reference to TiddlyWiki for Developers.
- Flesh out each of the commands and how they can be implemented using require(), not just via arguments.
- Formatting quick-reference
- List of saver addons available