- Please follow the style guide. Changes to the guide should be proposed on the Talk page for agreement of consensus between contributors.
- This book is about company law in the UK.
- The writing style used in the book is British English. If content is added in other varieties of English, it will be changed to British English.
- This book is designed to be fully self contained. It is not an encyclopedia article and there are minimal links to Wikipedia. Where it is necessary to explain a legal term, it should be linked to an entry in the Glossary within the book.
- The book is also designed to be used in conjunction with the Wikiversity course on UK Company Law.
- The book uses minimal in-line references; please add the full citation in the Bibliography, not within the individual chapters. This also applies to bare URLs and external links - please put them in the Bibliography.