As you haven't actually learned any Turkmen, yet, there isn't really much that can be done to practice what you've just learned and reinforce your knowledge, except for the stuff below:
Do the following:
- Recite the Latin Turkmen alphabet off by heart.
- State the 27th letter of the alphabet.
- State the 13th letter of the alphabet.
- State the 8th letter of the alphabet.
- (Optional) Recite the Cyrillic Turkmen alphabet off by heart.
- (Optional) State the 24th letter of the alphabet.
- (Optional) State the 16th letter of the alphabet.
- (Optional) State the 5th letter of the alphabet.
- Write out the Latin and, if applicable, the Cyrillic Turkmen alphabets on a piece of paper.
- Check your answers here
Make the following nouns plural:
Check your answers here.
|Latin alphabet: Aa, Bb, Çç, Dd, Ee, Ää, Ff, Gg, Hh, Ii, Jj, Žž, Kk, Ll, Mm, Nn, Ňň, Oo, Öö, Pp, Rr, Ss, Şş, Tt, Uu, Üü, Ww, Yy, Ýý, Zz
|Cyrillic alphabet: Аа, Бб, Вв, Гг, Дд, Ее, Ёё, Жж, Җҗ, Зз, Ии, Йй, Кк, Лл, Мм, Нн, Ңң, Оо, Өө, Пп, Рр, Сс, Тт, Уу, Үү, Фф, Хх, Цц, Чч, Шш, Щщ, Ъъ, Ыы, Ьь, Ээ, Әә, Юю, Яя
Before you decide to put this book down and have a cuppa...Edit
In addition to everything you've learned this lesson, it is also imperative that you learn the vocab in the "Vowel harmony" section of this test, as it WILL come up later on in another exercise, so write all the words down and learn them. You have been warned...