The Conran Community
This book is part of a collaborative social history project. It aims to document what is known about the Cape Conran Community that emerged in the mid-1900's at East Cape Conran in far-eastern Victoria, Australia. Content may range from:
- Aboriginal and white history before any structures were built (likely to be sparse)
- The establishment of the houses after World War II
- Stories from the period of their occupancy
- Their forced demolition in 1986 and the disbandment of the Community
- The legacy and remains of the Community through to the present.
Proposed Draft Contents