Sunvox Tutorial/More complex module arrangements
More Complex Module ArrangementsEdit
A tutorial on how to do advanced sound module manipulations in Sunvox music software.
Once you have completed this tutorial, you should be able to:
- Understand more advanced module types
- Apply the Compressor module
- Use the Multisynth module
- Use the Sound2Ctl module
- Apply the LFO module to sounds
- Use modulation to alter sounds
- Use metamodules to save useful module combinations
This tutorial helps you to answer the question:
I can manipulate modules in Sunvox, but now how do I get the most out of them?
You will explore some of the ways in which modules can relate to each other, relying on or modifying each other's output. You will also see how you can avoid having to rebuild complex arrangements of modules every time you make a song by saving them as metamodules and loading them as units when you need them.