Solitaire card games/Yukon
Similar to Klondike, but with the following additions:
- Groups of cards can be moved; the cards below the one to be moved do not need to be in any order, except that the starting and target cards must be built in sequence and in alternate color. For example, a group starting with a Red 3 can be moved on top a Black 4, and the cards below the Red 3 can differ.
- There is no stock in Yukon. All cards are dealt at the beginning; however, some are face down.
- Russian Solitaire is another solitaire card game which is very similar in layout and gameplay to Yukon. Its difference from Yukon is that building is by suit.
- Expose the face down cards as soon as possible, so you can start moving cards around.
- Moving the Aces to the Foundations as soon as possible is critical to gameplay.