Radium SmartChain/Development History
Stuff in the Works (updated 8/6/16)Edit
SmartChain 3.0 will be the third major release of the SmartChain, and will include the following features:
- Removal of Radon and Radon Decay
- Brand new XAML GUI
- Release date was on March 27th 2017
Radium SmartChain Development historyEdit
Public release March 30 2016
- SmartChain Radon cost adjustment
- Cost to register a username changed from 10 Radon to 5
- Cost for other operations reduced to 1 Radon per 40 bytes
- User Experience
- All new graphics
- Columns can now be re-sized, re-ordered, and sorted ascending/descending.
- Full Radium Send history now visible.
- Full Radium Decay history now visible.
- Added filtering and searching to registered user fields.
- Fully automated Radium Wallet launch.
- Transition back-end data handling to a relational database structure.
- Added low resource usage sync.
- improved sync loop speed
- Added Custom RPC credentials.
- Added Custom wallet data directory.
- Added wallet sync state checking.
- Added wallet connection state checking.
- Added sync queue length stats on the syncing splash page.
- Sync data and required files moved to /appdata/SmartChain
Released Feb 2 2016
- Fixed various issues and bugs related to handling orphan blocks.
- Reduced maximum slow decay rate to to allow confirmation time.
- Fixed "disappearing user" bug, related to orphan blocks.
- Removed wallet sync checking that was causing random bugs.
Released Jan 28 2016
- Fixed issue preventing some users from registering.
- Fixed code for displaying update warnings.
Released Jan 26 2016
- NEW FUNCTION Proof of Existence: Text Notes
- NEW FUNCTION Proof of Existence: File Hashing + Verification
- NEW FUNCTION Radium Send
- NEW FUNCTION Blockchain announcements for leisure/major/critical updates
- Added session history for Radium Decay
- Multi-Threaded Sync Engine for improved sync speed
- Various minor GUI Updates and Improvements
- Various code optimizations
Released Jan 19 2016
- SmartChain Client updated to work with re branded Radium wallet.
Released Jan 12 2016
- Fixed incorrect display of Radium and Rad balances
Released Jan 12 2016
- Phase 1 Release, and ANN posted.