Programming Fundamentals/Introduction to Programming
- Understand key terms and definitions.
- Create pseudocode for a programming problem.
- Create a flowchart for a programming problem.
- Perform software testing for a programming problem.
- List the four categories and give examples of errors that may be encountered when using an Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Test an Integrated Development Environment using a Hello World program.
- Modify an existing program to meet given requirements.