This move is the reverse of the Frontflip.It can be executed in a straight surface or in higher places and can be executed with a roundoff or even stationary,as same as in back handspring.
Straight surface execution
- Bend your knees in squat position.Put your arms at your back.
- Jump high as you can together with swinging your both arms upward.
- Bring your knees to your chest and grab it quickly with your hands.
- Untuck and prepare for landing before the rotation of your body would be completed.
Higher place execution
- Search for a higher place.
- Do the step 1 and 2 of staight surface execution.
- Unlike straight surface execution, you'll need to control your rotation but you can do it without tucking as your choice.
- Since you do it in a higher place, carefully prepare your both feet for landing to avoid any kind of injury.