Organic Chemistry/External links
Organic chemistry > Links to other online organic textbooks
Other online textbooks edit
- |url-status=dead|archive-url=https://ocw.mit.edu/courses/chemistry/5-12-organic-chemistry-i-spring-2003 MIT OpenCourseWare Organic Chemistry I (unfortunately, much of the information is in PDF documents instead of HTML).
- Combinatorial Chemistry basic introduction to the field of combinatorial chemistry
- MIT OpenCourseWare Organic Chemistry II (same PDF dilemma as above).
- Virtual Text a real nice one by William Reusch of Michigan State University.
- Crystal Clear Chemistry A good resource for studying and obtaining answers to conceptual questions that aren't answered elsewhere.
- Chemhelper.com by student Arthur Winter of Frostburg State University.
- LearnChem.net Helpful chemistry tutorials
- Online version of a leading text Site extrapolating on parts of Francis Carey's leading textbook.
- General chemistry reference at VisionLearning.com funded by National Science Foundation
- Lab and other techniques compository
- Organic Chemistry Portal
- Organic chemistry resources worldwide
- A full length, peer-reviewed, and free organic chemistry textbook. Can be downloaded in PDF format.
- Khan Academy Colorful, clear and engaging Organic Chemistry video playlist.
- Organic Chemistry Practice Problems A collection of organic chemistry practice problems with detailed video solutions.
- Google search results