Open Education Handbook/Who is this book for?
Open Education is of interest to many and different sections of this handbook are likely appeal to different stakeholders, whether they are expert or beginner in this field. This handbook is aimed at a wide variety of users from all sectors of education as well as informal learning.
We understand the main audiences as including:
- Formal students
- Independent learners
- e-Learning specialists
- Producers of open educational resources (OER)
- Primary and secondary school professionals
- Educational technologists
- Software developers
- People interested in using open data
Secondary audience(s) include:
- Support staff
- Education managers
- Parents/Guardians of learners
- 'Creatives' interested in open licensing