OpenClinica User Manual/PageAnalysis
OpenClinica page analysis (a 'wishlist' for OpenClinica)Edit
Resolutions to the page issues highlighted belowEdit
- One of the Page Speed issues below should be resolved by using a reverse proxy, 'Leverage browser caching' by adding expires headers.
Page Speed ReportEdit
Page Speed reports the following issues for the Study Matrix, ListStudySubjects, in Openclinica 3.1.2 (lengthy details removed), see Page Speed for more details on what is checked.
[Significant performance improvements are possible]Page Speed Score: 45/100
- [Score: 0/100] Combine images into CSS sprites
The following images served from dundee.ac.uk should be combined into as few images as possible, using CSS sprites.
- [Score: 0/100] Leverage browser caching
The following cacheable resources have a short freshness lifetime. Specify an expiry of at least one week in the future for the following resources:
Other issues were found, but weren't listed as red issues.
The YSlow report for Openclinica 3.1.2, see YSlow:
Grade C Overall performance score 75 Ruleset applied: YSlow(V2)
- F Make fewer HTTP requests
- F Use a Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- F Add Expires headers
- B Put CSS at top
- C Reduce the number of DOM elements