In this step the audio & video are muxed together with chapters if desired.
Muxing The Final FileEdit
- Open the adaptive muxer in the tools menu under 'muxers'
- Select the video file you encoded as the video input. The name field is optional.
- Do the same for the audio.
- You can add the chapters file that was demuxed by DVD Decrypter too if you want, it will work for mp4 and mkv files.
- Choose the container format
- Choose the output filename.
- Click the 'queue' button, move over to the tab and click to start the job.