- Revision Notes for MCEM Part A (Oxford Specialty Training: Revision Texts)
- Oxford Handbook of Emergency Medicine.
- BNF (latest edition) for pharmacology.
- Lasts anatomy / Snell's clinical anatomy.
- Ganong's physiology / Physiology at a glance
- MRCP revision notes by Philippa Esterbook (for immunology and statistics)
- Practise papers for MCEM part A by Jaydeep Chitnis.
Get Through MCEM Part A MCQS: Part A
Practice Papers for MCEM Part A
Subject Specific ReferencesEdit
The MCEM syllabus itself recommends "Physiology at a Glance" as the level of detail required.
The MCEM syllabus references the BNF extensively in the Pharmacology Section.