|Please share your thoughts about whether to keep this book at Wikibooks.
Maintain this notice so this book can receive a fair review and people have time to boldly address reasonable concerns through concrete improvements. Remove or replace this notice after discussion concludes and a community decision is made. Please also consider notifying the primary contributors on their discussion page with
This book tells you about some of the best sights and things to do in London.
Table of contents
- Introduction An introduction to the city.
- Arrival How to get to London by air, rail etc.
- Travel Getting around London.
- The Best of London The best things to see in the city.
- South Kensington The museums and other attractions of South Kensington.
- Further Afield Attractions further away from the city centre.
- Landmarks Places in London that you don't know the name of but may have seen or heard of.
- History A short history of the city.