LPI Linux Certification/Creating & Configuring File System Options< LPI Linux Certification
Candidates should be able to configure automount filesystems using AutoFS. This objective includes configuring automount for network and device filesystems. Also included is creating filesystems for devices such as CD-ROMs.
- Key Knowledge Areas:
- autofs configuration files
- UDF and ISO9660 tools and utilities
- awareness of CD-ROM filesystems (UDF, ISO9660, HFS)
- awareness of CD-ROM filesystem extensions (Joliet, Rock Ridge, El Torito)
- The following is a partial list of the used files, terms and