This e-book is created by a group of Knowledge Management (KM) students. It contains actual cases of KM application in various departments in a university in Asia.
In this e-book, the reason for KM implementation in the departments, strategies employed, problems encountered and some suggestions for future development are recorded. Some of the names and facts pertaining to the organizations may have been modified in order to protect the privacy of the people involved.
- Samuel Kai Wah Chu, Ph.D.
- Associate Professor
- Division of Information & Technology Studies
- Deputy Director, Centre for Information Technology in Education
- Faculty of Education, The University of Hong Kong
- Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong
- E-mail: samchuhku.hk
- Homepage: http://www.edu.hku.hk/samchu/