KS3 Computing/Editing Guide
This section is aimed at helping people edit the materials, rather than being part of the core topic of Computing at Schools.
Images for this bookEdit
You can find images to use on your pages here
We have created various templates, generally with a prefix of CAS so they're easier to identify and use, with the aim of making the book more attractive, consistent and easier to read & digest.
Here are the various templates we believe would be useful, those that have been created should have the name of the respective template shown.
- Topic - Template:CASTopic
- Synopsis / problems / why - Template:CASSynopsis
- Links with games / life / extension
- links to Programme of Study - Template:CASProgOfStudy
- Activities (timings?)
User input sectionTemplate:CASUserInput
- Visual and Graphical languages
- Images and Films - Template:CASMedia
Vocab - definitions- Template:CASDefinition
- Stretch material
- Qs & As - heat rating - Matthew
- Resources (links to outside resources)
- who is going to write what
- do you need any diagrams / pictures / videos
- do you need to add delete any pages
- what tasks / exercises / questions are needed
tinyurl.com/htc2015 (needs a password, available from the organisers of the hack the curriculum event) https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1oLIcZQxrD5kp0OydoTazezWB23kM2_Io_Un4dwHBZEo/edit#slide=id.g98d651b03_0_142