Irish/Other Resources< Irish
- Vicipéid is the Irish language version of wikipedia a great place to practice your irish as there are plently of other wikipedians there to help you.
- Vicifhoclóir is the Irish language version of wiktionary. It's currently a bit short of words, but quite a number of the basics are covered.
- Ceantar includes a large list of language tools and resources, including a list of classes world-wide.
- Foras na Gaeilge is a cross-border organisation responsible for the promotion of the Irish language throughout the whole island of Ireland.
- Foinse is an Irish-language newspaper with a section for "foghlaimeoirí" (learners).
- Beo is an online magazine. The articles include pop-up translations of the more difficult words and phrases.
- Blas is provided by BBC Northern Ireland.
- Lá is a daily Irish-language newspaper
- TG4 is an Irish-language TV station.
- Seans Eile is a free software program to help you practice your Irish.
- Irish Gaelic Translation Forum is a post for requesting translations from a group of volunteering experienced speakers. This is also a good place to ask questions about the language, and to practice with other learners.
- Gramadach na Gaeilge is an online Irish grammar by Lars Bräsicke, translated into English by Lynn Schneider.
- Die Irische Grammatik The original German version of the above
- Journal of Celtic Language Learning
- North American Association for Celtic Language Teachers
- The Celtic Languages - Edited by: Martin J. Ball, James Fife (an excellent overview of the six modern Celtic languages)
- CELT a freely available, TEI encoded, online resource for Irish history, literature and politics
- TextWriter is a web page that lets you see how text looks in various fonts and colors, including some Irish fonts.
- #gaeilge an irc channel for Irish speakers and learners. Fáilte roimh gach duine.