- Postage meters have been used only sparingly in the Cook Islands and do not appear to be in use today.
- Only two meters are known used in the country, both machines previously used in New Zealand with similar dies but inscribed "NEW ZEALAND" rather than “COOK ISLANDS”.
1. Stampmaster (LV), 1978. [Extremely rare, value unknown]
- Horizontal rectangle with simulated-perforation outer border.
- “POSTAGE/ COOK ISLANDS” at top, meter number “Y1702" at bottom.
- With “C” at both sides of the value figures.
- TM: nil
- Values seen: 6, 10, 12, 15, 20, 24 ("1" is known as a specimen)
2. Hasler “Mailmaster” (MV). [Extremely rare, value unknown]
- Horizontal rectangle with straight-line border and panels at top and bottom.
- With “COOK ISLANDS” in top panel, meter number "Y1229" and “POSTAGE” in bottom panel.
- TM: DC
- V/F: 00.00