Illustrated Guide to the world of Spira (FFX and FFX-2)/Temples
Each temple has a distinctive Architectural style, which is not very similar to Zanarkand's. This can be easily explained for the Temples that are part of a Summoner's pilgrimage: They were all built after Zanarkand fell, by the Yevon Church.
- Besaid Temple - Valefor Aeon - No element
- Kilika Temple - Ifrit Aeon - Fire Element
- Djose Temple - Ixion Aeon - Energy Element
- Macalania Temple - Shiva Aeon - Ice Element
- Bevelle Temple - Bahamut Aeon - No element
- Baaj Temple - Anima Aeon
- Remiem Temple - Magus Sisters Aeon
- Floating Ruins - No Aeon - only available in FFX2, very distinctive Architecture suggesting a Water Element theme.