Health Sociology/Mental Health
- Armstrong, D. (1980). Madness and coping. Sociology of health and illness, 3(2), pp. 293-316.
- Busfield, J. (1988). Mental illness as social product or social construct: a contradiction in feminists’ arguments? Sociology of health and illness, 10(4), pp.521-542.
- Foucault, M. (2006). History of Madness. London: Routledge.
- Cochrane, R. (1983). The social creation of mental illness. London: Longman.
- Danziger, K. (1990). Constructing the subject: historical origins of psychological research. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.