Guide to Non-linear Dynamics in Accelerator Physics
This is meant to be a guide to non-linear dynamics in the accelerator physics field.
The aim of this book is to simplify the access to the field by
- reducing the number of concepts necessary to develop and handle the tools,
- listing the concepts used in the literature and putting them in a broader context,
- not trying to develop a complex notation that is particularly consistent, but defining verbosely any symbol used in each section
The book is at an early stage of development. We are defining the basic concepts, notation and outlook.
- E. Forest, "Beam Dynamics- A New Attitude and Framework"
- L. Michelotti, "Intermediate Classical Dynamics with Applications to Beam Physics"
- S. Tzenov, "Contemporary Accelerator Physics"
- A. Bazzani, E. Todesco, G. Turchetti, G. Servizi, “A Normal form approach to the theory of nonlinear betatronic motion.” Cern 94–02, 
- A. Dragt: “Lie Methods for Non-Linear Dynamics with Applications to
- Accelerator Physics”, unpublished, available at http://www.physics.umd.edu/dsat/dsatliemethods.html
- A. Chao: “Lecture Notes on Special Topics in Accelerator Physics”, SLAC-PUB 9574, Ch. 9. “Lie Algebra Techniques for non-linear dynamics”, http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~achao/LieAlgebra.pdf
- A. Wolski, Linear Dynamics in Particle Accelerators lecture notes,