Game of Games/Design
Flexibility of System: Fudge, Flexible Attributes, Skills, Descriptors.
Character Arc: Becoming Heroes / Microscope
Magic System: Ars Magica
Escalations: Dogs in the Vinyard
Meta Game: Universalis
Story Arc: Fiasco
Transcribe Players into Characters
- Assessment from others
- The more detail/granularity is added, the higher the max value/result can be
- Some have negative impact on others (Strength, fine motor skills, ... Passion v. Patience, etc ...)
- Some have only positive impact, some have positive and negative impact, depending on how far from the average/mean.
- going beyond high levels causes even higher negative impact.
- Link personality to soul attributes
Maybe replace Attributes with
- (capacity/passive and ability/Active)
- Aptitude, Knowledge, Skill
- Define Character Generation (Powers/Talents)
- Granularity (from 0-2 * 100, up to 0-200, with decimal points)
- Range (How many Dice have to be used (relates to granularity, as only 2 dice are possible for 0-2)
- Power Level (how many extra dice, to
- Specific Powers that can be defined/Purchased for each aspect
- Realistic: Roll Dice up to 200 (22 x D9 + D2)
Generate Distribution Charts
Section for Metadata (agency/Ownership)
- Mental clarity - to make better decisions while under pressure.
- Concentration - to focus on the mission until victory is assured.
- Awareness - to be more sensitive to your internal and external radar.
- Leadership authenticity - to be a heart-centered leader and service-oriented teammate.
- Intuition - to learn to trust your gut and use mental imagery to your advantage.
- Offensive "sheepdog" mindset - to avoid danger and stay one step ahead of the competition or enemy.
- Warrior spirit - to deepen your willpower, intention, and connection with your spiritual self.