Adjectives and Adverbs edit
Adjectives do not change and stand between article and noun.
- de grot hus (the big house)
- din ny frend (your new friend)
Adverbs describing adjectives precede them. They are alike in form.
- de hel bok (the whole book) [hel as an adjective]
- de hel ny bok (the wholly new book) [hel as an adverb]
Adverbs describing verbs are preceded by them.
- Ik slap god. (I sleep well.) [god is preceded by slap]
Adjectives and adverbs form comparatives and superlatives with the adverbs mær and mæst.
- grot (great)
- mær grot (greater)
- mæst grot (greatest)