Free High School Science Texts (FHSST) is an initiative to develop and distribute free science textbooks to grade 11 - 12 learners in South Africa.
The primary objectives are:
- To provide a *free* resource, that can be used alone or in conjunction with other education initiatives in South Africa, to all learners and teachers
- To provide a quality, accurate and interesting text that adheres to the South African school curriculum and the outcomes-based education system
- To make all developed content available internationally to support Education on the largest possible scale
- To provide a text that is easy to read and understand even for second-language English speakers
- To make a difference in South Africa through helping to educate young South Africans
Other FHSST books on Wikibooks: