English Grammar Worksheet/Positive, negative and interrogative sentences< English Grammar Worksheet
Change the following sentences into negative sentences:
- I like going to the cinema. I don't like going to the cinema.
- Mum is going to cook spinach tonight.Mum isn't going to cook spinach tonight
- Do you think they are going to win the match?Do you think they aren't going to win the match
- Are you going to the United States?Aren't you going to United States
Change the following into positive sentences:
- He doesn't like playing video games.He play video games.
- Did the burglar steal anything valuable?The burglar stole everything valuable.
- He does not like his job. He likes his job.
- Is Grandma's situation serious? Grandma's situation is serious.
Change the following into yes-no questions:
- He does not enjoy fishing. No
- Mary moved into a new flat. Yes
- Dad's car broke down yesterday. Yes
- I don't think I have left it in my locker. No
Answer the following interrogatives according to your own experience.
- Where did you visit last summer? Egypt
- What is your favourite hobby?to play foot ball
Construct questions using question words using the answers below.
- Louis must have done it. Is Louis done
- I like apples the least. Do you like apples