English Grammar Worksheet/Positive, negative and interrogative sentences< English Grammar Worksheet
Change the following sentences into negative sentences
- I do not like going to the cinema.
- Mum is not going to cook spinach tonight.
- I do not think they are going to win the match.
- I am not going to the United States.
Change the following into positive sentences:
- He doesn't like playing video games.
- Did the burglar steal anything valuable?
- He does not like his job.
- Is Grandma's situation serious?
Change the following into yes-no questions:
- He does not enjoy fishing.
- Mary moved into a new flat.
- Dad's car broke down yesterday.
- I don't think I have left it in my locker.
Answer the following interrogatives according to your own experience.
- Where did you visit last summer?
- What is your favourite hobby?
Construct 5WH questions using the answers below.
- Louis must have done it.
- I like apples the most.