Change the underlined verb into the past tense.
- Mill going to the mall yesterday.
- John eating a hamburger 2 weeks ago.
- Catherine swimming in hotel pool 5 days ago.
- He playing bakiak last week.
- He washing the motorcycle 3½ hours ago.
- Jill writing the letter to Scott yesterday.
- Linda ride the bike last week.
- Cheng travel to Michigan last month.
- Ling understand the school schedule last year.
- Inari eat the biscuit this morning.
- Mary commits suicide yesterday.
Change to past tense.
- drive -
- move -
- paint -
- arise -
- shake -