English Grammar Worksheet/Past passive tense
Use all the verbs in passive form (past tense):
Example: The car was fixed (fix) yesterday.
1) We _____________ (visit) by our friends last week.
2) The building ________________(renovate) in 2015.
3) The child ____________(feed) two hours ago.
4) The reports ____________(send) yesterday.
5) ___________ the room __________(clean)?
Turn each sentence into passive:
1) Jim solved the problem.
2) The government funded the project.
3) The city council built new facilities in the city.
4) Did they maintain the machines?
5) She didn't write the letter.