- Combine goat meat, some of the chopped onions, 1 tsp salt, and stock cube in a pot. Cook in its own juices before adding extra water, then cook until tender. Remove the meat and set aside. Reserve the stock.
- Blend the fresh tomatoes, fresh pepper, and some onions into a smooth paste. Transfer to a dry pot, and boil until the water is completely dried up.
- Fry the cooked goat meat in oil until golden brown. Set meat aside.
- Transfer the hot oil into a dry clean pot. Add more chopped onions, and stir fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked tomato paste, and stir continuously to prevent burning. Cook for about 20–30 minutes.
- Add the fried goat meat, stock cube, meat stock, and salt to taste. Stir and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve with rice, boiled yam, spaghetti, or other sides.