Last modified on 11 December 2007, at 13:08
- Behaviourism. Graham, G. (2002) Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Watson, J.B. (1907) Studying the Mind of Animals The World Today, 12, 421-426.
- Watson, J.B. (1913) Psychology as the Behaviorist Views it. Psychological Review, 20, 158-177
- Lektorsky, V.A. (1980)Subject Object Cognition.
- Vygotsky L.S. (1925) “Consciousness as a problem in the psychology of behavior” Undiscovered Vygotsky: Etudes on the pre-history of cultural-historical psychology (European Studies in the History of Science and Ideas. Vol. 8), pp. 251-281
- Gibson, J. J. (1950). The perception of the visual world. Boston: Houghton-Mifflin
- Gibson, J. J.(1979). The ecological approach to visual perception. Boston: Houghton-Mifflin
- Ryle, G. (1949). The concept of mind. Harmondsworth, Middlesex: Penguin.