Computer Information Systems in Education
This book explores the theoretical and practical aspects of planning, designing, implementing and evaluating computer based information systems in educational environments.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Computer Information systems for Learning and Instruction
- Information systems for learning and instruction
- What theories & perspectives influence the use of IS in learning settings?
Chapter 2 Information systems for Management & Collaboration
- How do we use IS in schools?
- The aim and scope of IS in schools
- Influential factors in developing IS for schools