Welcome to the wikibook course on Cantonese. To use this book, your web browser must first be configured to display Chinese characters . If the characters in the box below appear as blank boxes or garbage such as �?�?, your browser is not properly configured.
Introduction / 序Edit
Lessons / 課程Edit
- Lesson 1: Hello!
- Lesson 2: Introductions II
- Lesson 3: An introduction to particles
- Lesson 4: Word order and Verbs
- Lesson 5: Measure words
- Lesson 6: More on interrogatives
- Lesson 7: What's this?
- Lesson 8: My name is Ming Wong
- Lesson 9: It's Monday today.
- Lesson 10: Ancient Origins of Cantonese Words.
Appendices / 附錄Edit
References / 參考Edit
- Cantonese Syllabary - Look up the Cantonese pronunciations of a character or look for all the characters of a particular pronunication. Includes sound files, simple definitions, variant pronunciations, and more. Can switch to virtually any Cantonese romanization system.