127. (1) Every one who, without lawful excuse, disobeys a lawful order made by a court of justice or by a person or body of persons authorized by any Act to make or give the order, other than an order for the payment of money, is, unless a punishment or other mode of proceeding is expressly provided by law, guilty of
- (a) an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years; ...
Prove of the Offence Edit
- identity of accused
- date and time of incident
- jurisdiction (incl. region and province)
- the accused disobeyed a lawful order of the Court;
- the accused was without a lawful excuse;
- the accused intended to disobey the order of the Court; and
- what the order required the accused to do.
- R v Solar, 2012 SKQB 113 at 32