Table of Contents - Next: /Introduction
OmegaT: Users Manual (Version 1.4.6) edit
First Steps edit
Further Steps edit
Files and Projects edit
New in version 1.4.5 and 1.4.6 (the two being pretty close in time) edit
- Massive rewrite of HTML and XHTML file filters, providing you a rock-solid HTML/XHTML translation experience.
- User configurable file filters for advanced control of source to target (translated) file encodings and naming conversion.
- Split pane in Match and Glossary Viewer that allows for adjustable resizing via dragging or clicking with the mouse.
- Menubar and menu changes. Some renaming and rearrangement for better use. Help menu includes access to a new About dialog as well as the Users Manual.
- Improved user interface text strings throughout.
- Log file for tracking operations and errors.
- Japanese help and user interface localization.
- Users manual has been completely revised and updated. New section on File Filters added.
- Localization TMX availability to aid in the user manual and user interface localization efforts.
Software: Keith Godfrey with contributions by Benjamin Siband, Maxym Mykhalchuk, Sacha Chua, Henry Pijffers, Raymond: Martin, BSc.
Documentation: Marc Prior with contributions by Jean-Christophe Helary, Dmitri Gabinski, and Raymond: Martin, BSc.
Localization: Contributions by Alessandro Cattelan, Sabine Cretella, César Escribano Esteban, Dmitri Gabinski, Jean-Christophe Helary, Juan Sacines, Pablo Roca Santiago, Martin Wunderlich, Hisashi Yanagida, and Erhan Yukselci.
Table of Contents Next:/Introduction