< Bartending | Cocktails
The Adios Motherfucker (often abbreviated AMF and also known as a "Blue Motorcycle") is a strong "multi-liquor" cocktail, similar and comparable to the Long Island Ice Tea.
- 1/2 oz. vodka
- 1/2 oz. rum
- 1/2 oz. tequila
- 1/2 oz. gin
- 1/2 oz. blue Curaçao
- 2 oz. of sour mix
- 2 oz. 7-Up or ginger ale
- Fill glass with ice,and add the vodka, rum, tequila,blue curacao, and gin.
- Fill up with sour mix.
- Add a splash of 7-up soda.
- Garnish with a cherry and stir.
- The AMF is very similar to the Long Island Iced tea, which uses cola and triple sec instead of the clear soda and Curaçao.
- Many bars that cannot serve doubles consider the AMF (and its cousin, the Long Island), off-limits. They are potent and go down smoothly by virtue of their mild flavor.