The "Python for Android" project, by default, uses Kivy for its user interface.
(FIXME: put a quick introduction here).
other ways to run Python code on AndroidEdit
Other Python programmers use PySide for Android.
Some Python developers write Python code directly on an Android device, and directly run it on the same device without needing to access any other device to run the program.
- Coding Ninja. "Why Did Google Get Android Development So Wrong?".
- "Tutorial: Android development with Python and Kivy – Introduction"
- "kivy" questions and answers
- Janosch Henze. "From Python to Android". 2014.
- "Made my first Android app in under 5 hours using pygame and the pgs4a library. Python is awesome!".
- "pygame" and "android" questions and answers
- "Python on Android".
- Craig. "Teaching Children Mobile Game Development with Python".
- "PySide for Android guide"
- "Writing Python code on Android".