MVZ (MOVE ZONES)
Instruction Type: Machine Instruction
Machine Format: SS Instruction
D3 L B1 D1 B2 D2
Symbolic Format: [symbolic name] MVZ D1(L,B1),D2(B2)
[symbolic name) MVZ name1,name2
* The zone portion (high order 4 bits) of each byte from the second operand is placed in the zone portion of the corresponding byte of the first operand field.
* The instruction moves the data one byte at a time left to right. The zone portion of the leftmost (high-order) byte of the sending field is moved first.
* The operands may overlap in memory.
* The numeric portion (low-order 4 bits) of each byte are unchanged in either field.
* The first and second operands may overlap.
* A maximum of 256 bytes may be moved.
The condition code is unchanged.