Welcome, to Wikibooks Tajik. This is a work in progress, but can help you learn some Tajik. Don't hesitate to add little things or correct mistakes (in English or Tajik).
- Introduction Learn about the Tajik Language, and why you should learn it.
- Lesson 1 - the alphabet, and Tajik words that are similar to English words, familiar names and places
- Lesson 2 - introducing yourself
- Lesson 3 - Grammar
- Lesson 4 - Vocabulary—alphabetical
- Tajik Names
- Useful Words and Expressions.
See the alphabet for an overview of the alphabet and the pronunciation. It also contains information about typing Cyrillic characters. Check Loanwords and geographical names for some stuff to practice your Cyrillic.
- Verbal Aspect
- Interrogative Pronouns
- Personal Pronouns
- Possessive Pronouns
- Various Stuff is a collection of stuff that can be used at other places later.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language