- 1 kg pork shoulder
- 100 ml vodka
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Pieces of onion, red or green pepper, bacon, sausage, cucumber
- Some baby mushrooms
The secret of the shashlik is that the meat should soak in a marinade for at least 3 hours.
- Mix the honey, mustard, vodka, salt and pepper in a deep bowl and soak the meat pieces into it.
- Leave the bowl in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Arrange them on wooden or metal skewers and put some pieces of bacon, sausage, pepper, onion, mushrooms, cucumber, according to your preference, between the pieces of meat.
- Grill on a barbecue.
Serve it with potato and other salads! Enjoy!