- 3 C Bakers' flour
- 3 tsp bread improver
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 C grated cheese
- 1/4 C bacon pieces
- 3tsp dried yeast
- 3tsp caster sugar
Last modified on 8 June 2010, at 23:34
- Lightly grease an oven tray.
- Combine dried yeast, sugar and warm water. Stir together and leave covered to stand for 5 minutes (or until frothy).
- Mix Together the bakers flour, bread improver and salt in a large bowl. Add the wet ingredients and mix until the dough is smooth and stretches well. (Usually about three minutes)
- Turn out onto a lightly flowered surface and knead the dough for two to three minutes.
- Return the dough to a mixing bowl. Place a covering and store in a warm place until the mixture has doubled in size.
- Turn oven on to 200°C
- Turn out dough onto lightly floured surface and knock back mixture. Cut mixture into eight roughly even pieces, and sprinkle cheese and bacon pieces over the bread rolls.
- Place rolls in oven on a lightly greased tray, and leave for 10-15 minutes (or until golden brown).