Wikijunior:Tell Me Why
About the bookEdit
Welcome to Wikijunior Tell Me Why.
The target age of this title is older kids and adults. Here, common questions are answered in simple words. This book is also intended to encourage children's scientificc curiosity.
Create or request an articleEdit
Write your questions (i.e. article names) here.
- What is photosynthesis
- What is the theory of relativity
- How can the universe be infinite
- Why is the sun so big and do humans live there
- Why is the sky blue
- Where does the sky end
- Why does the sun shine
- Will the sun ever stop shining
- How did the stars get there
- Why doesn't the moon fall down
- Why is the moon sometimes out in the day
- How old is Earth?
- What are clouds made of
- What causes a rainbow
- Why is water wet
- How do magnets work
- Why are bubbles round
- What are shadows made of
The living beingsEdit
- Where do birds go in winter
- Why are there so many languages in the world
- Why do people get sick
- How many different types of dinosaur are there
- How do fish breathe under water
- Are there such things as aliens
Our man-made worldEdit