||This user uses Google as a primary search engine.
||This user can read and write fluently in English.
||Este usuario puede contribuir con un nivel nativo de español.
About the Me and the BookEdit
The Adventurer Club is my passion. Since I can remember I have been involved with the clubs in one way or another. I was introduced to the Adventurer Club when my oldest daughter was of adventurer's age, and just fell in love with the adventurers, and the adventurer's activities. I had so much trouble finding information and appropriate activities for Adventurers that I started collecting information. Years later, I felt the necessity to share this information with our staff in the Texas Conference. This book is the result of years of searching and collecting information. Please feel free to add more information or links to make this a great book to share with all of our Adventurers Friends.
My Life in Club MinistriesEdit
- I became a Master Guide at the young age of 16.
- 2006 - Invested as Pathfinders Leadership Award (PLA) at Texas Conference Pathfinder Camporee.
- 2009 - Invested as Pathfinders Instructor Award (PIA) at Oshkosh International Pathfinder Camporee.
- 2010 - Invested as Adventurer Leadership Growth (ALG) at my local church in 2010
After my investiture as a Master Guide, I was asked to be Master Guide Associate director at my local club.
- 1999 - 2005 Served as Adventurer Club Director for the Midnight Warriors in Alvarado Texas.
- 2004 - 2007, Served as Keene Fort Worth Adventurer Associate Coordinator.
- 2007 - 2011, Served as Keene Fort Worth Adventurer Coordinator.
- 2011 - 2017, Serve as Texas Conference Adventurer Director
- 2015 - to present, North-American Division Adventurer Resource Focus Group - Chair