Set Theory/Zermelo-Fraenkel Axiomatic Set Theory< Set Theory
||A Wikibookian suggests that this book or chapter be merged into Set Theory/Axioms.
Please discuss whether or not this merge should happen on the discussion page.
- Extensionality, two sets with the same elements are equal.
- Separation, subsets exist
where p is any proposition
- The empty set exists
- Union, the union of all members of a set is a set.
- Power sets exist
we denote this set y by P(x)
- Infinity, an infinite set exists
- Foundation, no set is a member of itself