||Was this page created by accident or as a test? Please improve the educational quality of this page, and clarify what the intentions are on the discussion page so other people may contribute. The page might be able to remain at Wikibooks after 7 days when further development is likely.|
OIB English: The American Option
A Free Online Study Guide
- Introduction to the Guide
- How to use this Guide
- Chapter 1 ~ How to write a Commentary
- Chapter 2 ~ How to write a Comparative Essay
- Works on the Syllabus ~ Required texts for the OIB American Option
- Works for 2010-2011.
- Requirements for 2010-2011, Centre Internationale de Valbonne.
- How to prepare for the Oral Exam ~ What to expect on your Oral Exam