- 1 whole chicken, cut up
- 1 can (10 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (10 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup
- Put chicken in crock pot.
- Mix together cream of chicken soup and cream of celery soup.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken in crock pot.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
Notes, tips, and variations
- May substitute game birds.
- May substitute chicken breasts for the whole chicken parts.
- For camping, may cook in a Dutch oven or in a bean pot in a hole lined with coals and left all day.