- 2 pack carrot, cut 5 * 1 * 1 cm
- 1 pack bean sprouts, soak in hot water
- 1 pack broccoli, soak in hot water
- 1 pack mushroom, soak in hot water, cut into 3 pieces
- Half pack cabbage, cut 2 cm
- 4 scallions, cut 1,5 cm
- 3 tbsp. corn oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 big onion
- 1 cup (1,5 kg) Hot rice
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 1,5 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- Heat the oil on a non-stick pan, fry the big onion and garlic, and stir at 25 seconds. Stir until fragrant.
- Add the rice, and then add all the vegetables, finally add some salt, light soy sauce, oyster sauce and pepper. Stir until mixed all.
- Serve for 5 plates.