- 1 ea. rabbit
- 50 g tomato paste
- 1 pinch mixed spice
- 200 g peas
- 1 kg puff pastry
- Olive oil
- 3 eggs
- Water or stock
- 200 g onions
- Black pepper
- Cut the rabbit into small pieces, and fry in a pan over low heat.
- Pan-fry the chopped onions until golden.
- Add all other ingredients except the eggs to the onions. Bring to a simmer.
- Remove all the bones from the rabbit meat, and add the meat to the simmering mixture. Continue simmering for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the eggs. Mix everything well.
- Roll half the pastry and line the greased pie dish.